Baking

Sunday 28 August 2016

Christmas is soo far away

Hello 

So even though it is no where near Christmas (much to my disappointment) iv'e realized as you get older and older Christmas becomes just another day in the year. When you were younger you were so excited for Christmas you couldn't even get to sleep and in the morning you'd wake the whole family up so you could open your presents. Now it's kind of like oh its Christmas 10 more minutes in bed than I suppose ill get up. Decorating the house becomes a chore and everyone's just not bothered. 

This is the first year in many where I am really excited, I have been watching non-stop Christmas films even though its only August and iv'e already pre-ordered Christmas decorations. I'm just so excited for it. 

It could be because my whole family hasn't been together for nearly four years and we normally do it at my house and this year its all going back to normal which I am very excited about. 

Christmas films you need to watch when it's christmas (or if your like me and cant wait so you watch them now)

  • Elf
  • The Grinch
  • It's a wonderful life (I cried...)
  • The Santa clause
  • home alone
  • Arthur Christmas
  • Polar Express
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • Frosty the snowman
  • Nightmare before christmas
  • Jack Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment