Baking

Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Start

Hi! So iv'e decided to start a blog! 

Why you might ask?

Well I guess I have so much to say but I lack one thing confidence so that's why this blog will be anonymous. So I can say anything I want without saying it at all. I could easily write a diary but the thought of writing to myself seemed a bit pointless, I already know my thoughts. I want to feel like someone who ever that might be, will be able to read what I might say. 

So that's why I gave this blog ago.
So I had a thought maybe this can be a small part of the internet where ill be writing what I want to right and I think it will be really cool if you were to join me.

What I really love to do is take photos, Isn't it strange how photos can freeze anything and everything in a certain moment and that moment will be with you forever to make sure you don't forget it. I also love baking so be prepared to see tons of pictures of cupcakes with yummy frosting and gooey cookies. But obviously there will be no pictures of me for anonymity reasons.

So that's all for now. Thanks for reading (if anyone in the world actually is reading) and if you are please let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment